Gun Control Legislation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (110 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews debate over gun control, analyzes gun-related statistics, examines Federal regulation of firearms, discusses legislative action in the 111th Congress, and addresses emerging issues in the 112th Congress and other salient gun control legislative issues. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404918