Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) [electronic resource] : Welfare-to-Work Revisited
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (82 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses work participation standards and requirements for cash assistance recipients of the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) block grant, which was created in 1996 welfare reform law. Examines welfare reform and research, welfare-to-work provisions, work-eligible individuals, work requirements for work-eligible individuals, work participation standard, and sanctions for noncompliance. Reviews issues in 2002-2005 TANF reauthorization debate, and reviews current and future welfare-to-work issues. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404957