The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program, which makes Federal funds available to cities and States for health care services for HIV/AIDS patients. Describes various parts of the Ryan White program, and examines impact of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, as amended, on the Ryan White program. Addresses Ryan White reauthorization, lists Federal funding amounts, and reviews FY2012 and FY2013 appropriations for the program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18404989