Retirement Benefits for Members of Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages), digital, PDF file
- Presents information on retirement benefits for Members of Congress covered under either the Civil Service Retirement System or the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS). Looks at age and length-of-service requirements, required contributions to retirement programs, pension plan benefit formulas, replacement rates, the thrift savings plan, mandatory coverage under FERS, retirement benefits for members with limited service, and forfeiture of annuity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405007