Pivot to the Pacific? The Obama Administration's "Rebalancing" Toward Asia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (32 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines Obama Administration "strategic turn" toward Asia-Pacific area to raise its priority in U.S. military planning, foreign policy, and economic policy. Covers overall benefits, costs, and risks; military and strategic dimensions; diplomatic dimensions; and economic aspects. Considers implications for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405287