Venezuela [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages), digital, PDF file
- Covers recent political and economic developments in Venezuela. Examines U.S. policy toward Venezuela under Presidents Bush and Obama, U.S. foreign aid, human rights concerns, energy issues, counternarcotics cooperation, and concerns about Venezuelan military purchases, regional relations, and terrorism. Discusses regional initiatives in the 111th and 112th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405293