Pakistan [electronic resource] : U.S. Foreign Assistance
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (47 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of significant events that have affected U.S.-Pakistan relations and could influence Congressional views regarding future U.S. aid to Pakistan. Reviews changes in U.S. aid to Pakistan before and after terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001. Outlines FY2013 request for aid to Pakistan and U.S. policy objectives, and addresses issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-R4-1856 in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405327