Millennium Challenge Corporation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (47 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses steps involved in implementation of the Millennium Challenge Corp. (MCC), established to administer the Millennium Challenge Account to distribute U.S. foreign aid to economic development in poverty stricken developing countries that meet and demonstrate a commitment to specified economic, humanitarian, and political criteria. Covers select issues regarding funding, authorizing legislation and MCC reform, compact outcomes and impact, procurement policy, corruption, ensuring sustainability, implications of new eligibility methodology, and key concerns in early years of the MCC.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-RL-32427g in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405333