Turkey [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on political situation and recent developments in Turkey. Highlights major policy issues of consequence to U.S. interests related to regional stability and political change. Examines U.S.-Turkey relations, focusing on bilateral and NATO defense cooperation; and considers policy options for U.S. relations with Turkey.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405361