Bahrain [electronic resource] : Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines political structure and reform in Bahrain, including recent elections and human rights progress in light of Feb. 2011 uprising. Discusses issues in U.S.-Bahrain security and foreign relations, including U.S. Navy headquarters in Bahrain, Bahrain cooperation with U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, U.S. arms transfers to Bahrain, anti-terrorism cooperation, cooperation in Iran policy and Bahrain-Iran gas deal, Bahrain-Qatar territorial dispute, the Arab-Israeli dispute, and U.S.-Bahrain economic ties.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405387