Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues and U.S. Interests [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (76 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines recent developments in U.S.-Russian relations, and discusses post-Soviet Russia and its significance for the U.S. Describes political and human rights developments in Russia, covers defense reform, and analyzes Russian trade, economic, and energy issues. Examines Russian relations with the West, Soviet successor states, and the U.S.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-RL-33407j in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405445