Iran's Nuclear Program [electronic resource] : Tehran's Compliance with International Obligations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background and overview of nuclear programs in Iran, and describes legal authority for actions taken by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) board and UN Security Council, as found in both the IAEA statute and UN Charter. Examines claims that Iran has violated the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which it signed in 1970.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405446