Navy Irregular Warfare and Counterterrorism Operations [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Navy irregular warfare (IW) and counterterrorism (CT) operations and initiatives. Addresses potential oversight issues for Congress, including degree of emphasis on IW and CT in future Navy budgets and additional oversight questions. Summarizes legislative activity for FY2013.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-RS-22373m in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405456