Navy Nuclear Aircraft Carrier (CVN) Homeporting at Mayport [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (72 pages), digital, PDF file
- Addresses suggested Navy transfer of one nuclear aircraft carrier from Norfolk, Va., to Mayport Naval Station, Fla., in order to hedge against the risk of a catastrophic event that could damage the Navy carrier fleet and homeporting facilities in Norfolk and Newport News, Va. Discusses economic impact, issues for Congress, and legislative activity for FY2013.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405467