Iran [electronic resource] : U.S. Concerns and Policy Responses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (86 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews U.S. threat assessments and concerns regarding Iran. Examines regime structure, stability, and opposition in Iran; outcome of elections; human rights practices; strategic capabilities and weapons of mass destruction programs; and foreign policy and support for terrorist groups. Discusses U.S. policy approaches, including Bush and Obama Administration policies; and considers policy options, including containment, possible military action, regime change, and additional sanctions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405730