Brazil-U.S. Relations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (35 pages), digital, PDF file
- Analyzes political, economic, and social conditions of Brazil; and examines how those conditions affect its foreign and trade policy, role in the region, and relationship with the U.S. Covers select issues in U.S.-Brazil relations, including counter-narcotics and counter-terrorism efforts, energy security, trade issues, human rights, and environmental concerns.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 09-RL-33456b in the 2009 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405731