China Naval Modernization [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Navy Capabilities-Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (105 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews background on and selected elements of Chinese naval modernization, assesses numbers of Chinese navy ships and naval aircraft, discusses Chinese naval operations away from home waters, and compares U.S. and Chinese naval capabilities. Examines role of China in DOD and Navy planning, and addresses issues for Congress regarding future size and capability of U.S. Navy. Summarizes FY2013 legislative activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405738