Trade Preferences [electronic resource] : Economic Issues and Policy Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of major U.S. trade preference programs, which give temporary, non-reciprocal, duty-free U.S. market access to select exports of eligible developing countries to foster economic growth, reform, and development in less developed countries. Examines approval of trade preference programs by the World Trade Organization under the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, and discusses possible economic effects, stakeholder interests, legislative options, and outlook for trade preference programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405798