China and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Missiles [electronic resource] : Policy Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (85 pages), digital, PDF file
- Analyzes role of China as a supplier of missiles and weapons of mass destruction. Discusses national security problem of role of China in weapons proliferation, and examines issues related to U.S. policy response, including foreign and defense policies, economic controls, and nonproliferation commitments and arms control.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405821