Navy Force Structure and Shipbuilding Plans [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (64 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses uncertainty regarding planned size and structure of the Navy, possibility of reductions in Navy ship force structure, and possibility of reductions or delays in planned Navy shipbuilding programs. Reviews issues for Congress and legislative activity related to naval structure and shipbuilding plans. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405843