Maritime Territorial and Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) Disputes Involving China [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (78 pages), digital, PDF file
- Presents policy and oversight issues for Congress arising from maritime territorial disputes involving China in the South China Sea and East China Sea, as well as an additional dispute over whether China has a right under international law to regulate U.S. and other foreign military activities in its 200-nautical-mile maritime exclusive economic zone. Summarizes related legislative activity in the 112th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405869