Omnibus Appropriations Acts [electronic resource] : Overview of Recent Practices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent enactment of omnibus appropriations acts, which contain combinations of unfinished regular appropriations acts. Addresses several issues raised by their use, including extent to which regular appropriations acts have received consideration prior to being incorporated into omnibus legislation, use of across-the-board spending cuts, and inclusion of legislative provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405926