Civilian Property Realignment Act of 2011 (H.R. 1734) [electronic resource] : Analysis of Key Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines H.R. 1734, the Civilian Property Realignment Act of 2011, to establish a Civilian Property Realignment Commission to review and make recommendations regarding the consolidation, reconfiguration, redevelopment, exchange, lease, sale, and conveyance of Federal civilian properties. Describes and analyzes each step in recommendation process, and evaluates provisions intended to facilitate implementation of Commission recommendations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18405982