Upcoming Rules Pursuant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act [electronic resource] : Fall 2011 Unified Agenda
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines Jan. 2012 edition of the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions, which lists upcoming activities, by agency, in three separate categories or stages of the rulemaking process. Identifies upcoming proposed and final rules listed in the Unified Agenda that are expected to be issued pursuant to P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended by P.L. 111-152, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010. Discusses long-term actions listed in the Unified Agenda as well as options for Congressional oversight over ACA rules.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406018