National Flood Insurance Program [electronic resource] : Background, Challenges, and Financial Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (34 pages), digital, PDF file
- Analyzes the national flood insurance program and its financial status. Summarizes issues affecting long-term financial solvency of the program, and presents alternative approaches for managing and financing flood risk. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 11-R4-0650d in the 2011 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406121