An Economic Analysis of Large-Scale Mortgage Refinancing Proposals [electronic resource] : A Brief Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of policy proposals for large-scale refinancing of mortgages for borrowers who have been shut out of traditional financing methods. Examines the home affordable refinance program, major legislative proposals to mandate greater refinancing of loans provided by Government-sponsored enterprises, and potential impact of large-scale refinancing on housing market, consumer spending, and financial sector.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406135