Super PACs in Federal Elections [electronic resource] : Overview and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (35 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of new political action committees known as super PACs, or independent-expenditure-only committees, which are comprised of individuals, corporations, and unions that are permitted to contribute as much as they wish to advocate the election or defeat of Federal candidates. Explores what super PACs are, how they developed, what they raised and spent in the 2010 election cycle, preliminary analysis of 2012 activity, potential issues, and possible impact of super PACs on Federal campaign finance policy and Federal elections. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406149