The Article V Convention to Propose Constitutional Amendments [electronic resource] : Contemporary Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines Article V convention method for considering and proposing Constitutional amendments, and addresses issues regarding role of Congress in the Article V convention process.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406195