Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board [electronic resource] : New Independent Agency Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, created in 2004 to oversee Federal adherence to guidelines of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the U.S. regarding civil liberties. Covers its initial establishment as Federal agency within the Executive Office of the President and its subsequent reconstitution as an independent agency following the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406200