The Senior Executive Service [electronic resource] : Background and Options for Reform
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews history and features of Senior Executive Service (SES), established as a Government-wide, systematic program for recruitment, retention, development, and management of senior executives in Federal departments and agencies. Examines options for SES reform, recent Administration initiatives, and relevant legislative activity in the 112th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406206