The "Fiscal Cliff" [electronic resource] : Macroeconomic Consequences of Tax Increases and Spending Cuts
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues relating to "fiscal cliff," which refers to tax increases and spending cuts that would substantially reduce the deficit in 2013. Summarizes size and composition of the fiscal cliff, and provides information on current legislative proposals relating to expiring tax cuts. Reviews aggregate economic and differential effects of components of the fiscal cliff, and addresses policy options. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406228