Federal Deductibility of State and Local Taxes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines potential impact of changing the status of Federal deductibility of State and local taxes on States and local governments, taxpayers, and the Federal budget. Provides historical background on State and local tax deductibility, and describes and analyzes the Federal deduction for State and local property taxes, income taxes, and sales and use taxes.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-RL-32781b in the 2010 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406238