Higher Education Tax Benefits [electronic resource] : Brief Overview and Budgetary Effects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of higher education tax benefits that are currently available to students and their families. Contrasts higher education tax benefits with traditional student aid, presents brief history of higher education tax policy over the past 60 years, summarizes key features of available tax benefits, and provides Joint Committee on Taxation estimates of revenue losses resulting from individual tax provisions. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-1967 in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406244