Photo ID Requirements for Voting [electronic resource] : Background and Legal Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division and Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- Provides overview photographic identification (photo ID) requirements for voting. Discusses origins of photo ID, Federal legislative action in the 112th Congress related to voter identification, and background and legal issues related to photo ID laws in various States. Addresses implementation issues and policy considerations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406289