Tax-Preferred College Savings Plans [electronic resource] : An Introduction to Coverdells
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the mechanics of Coverdell education savings accounts, which is a tax-advantaged investment account that can be used to pay for both higher-education expenses and elementary and secondary school expenses. Examines specific tax advantages of these plans, and discusses interaction of assets and distributions from Coverdells with Federal financial aid.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406300