Insurance Regulation [electronic resource] : Issues, Background, and Legislation in the 112th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines role of insurance industry in current financial crisis. Provides background on treatment of insurance before and after the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act; and discusses implementation of P.L. 111-203, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act), which includes provisions that directly and indirectly address insurance regulation. Reviews legislation in the 112th Congress, related international issues, and State modernization efforts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406343