Presidential Transition Act [electronic resource] : Provisions and Funding
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines the Presidential Transition Act of 1963, which authorized GSA to provide funds for activities associated with the Presidential transition process. Covers transition services, facilities, and funds; transition-related security clearances; and disclosure requirements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406378