How to Develop and Write a Grant Proposal [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews process of developing and writing successful grant proposals for Federal and private foundation grants. Provides list of Internet resources that provide grant writing information.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-RL-32159 in the 2010 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406404