Women in the United States Congress [electronic resource] : 1917-2012
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (110 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- Lists women elected and appointed to Congress, with party affiliations, States represented, dates served, Committee assignments, and chairmanships held, 1917-2012. Includes data on women's initial entrance to Senate; women who have served in both houses; women who have held leadership positions; and women of Black, Asian American, and Hispanic heritage in Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406419