Fish and Wildlife Service [electronic resource] : FY2012 Appropriations and Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages), digital, PDF file
- Analyzes FY2012 appropriations for the Fish and Wildlife Service, as provided for in P.L. 112-10; and addresses related policy issues. Discusses several current controversies over appropriations levels or funding restrictions related to certain programs under the Endangered Species Act; distinctions between authorization, appropriation, and authority; delisting of gray wolves; National Wildlife Refuge System and law enforcement; fisheries and aquatic resource conservation; cooperative landscape conservation and adaptive science; land acquisition; Wildlife Refuge Fund; multinational species and neotropical migrants; and State and tribal wildlife grants.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406501