Surface Transportation Reauthorization in the 112th Congress [electronic resource] : Summary and Sources
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes proposed legislation to reauthorize Federal surface transportation programs. Covers provisions of these bills that relate to highways, public transit, passenger rail, freight transportation, environmental review of transportation projects, highway safety, commercial trucking safety, and transportation finance. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406636