Clean Air Issues in the 112th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages), digital, PDF file
- Addresses current issues relating to global climate change and EPA greenhouse gas regulation. Examines various Clean Air Act issues of interest in the 112th Congress, including emissions from electric power plants, the clean air interstate rule, and the clean air mercury rule. Reviews EPA progress on implementing national ambient air quality standards for various pollutants.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-1563 in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406656