Forest Service Payments to Counties-Title I of the Federal Forests County Revenue, Schools, and Jobs Act of 2012 [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Provides background on decline in Federal revenue payments to States for use on roads and schools in counties where national forests are located, as a result of falling Forest Service and BLM timber sales. Discusses Congressional options to address lower payments from Federal lands, focusing on Title I of H.R. 4019, the Federal Forests County Revenue, Schools, and Jobs Act of 2012, to provide timber jobs and revenues for county roads and schools. Analyzes possible issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406668