Federal Programs Related to Indoor Pollution by Chemicals [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (42 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes common indoor pollutants and health effects that have been linked to indoor pollution, focusing on chemical contaminants. Reviews Federal statutes that have been used to address indoor pollution, key issues, and general policy options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406847