Expiring Farm Bill Programs Without a Budget Baseline [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews P.L. 110-246, the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008, which authorizes most Federal farm and food policies and provides funding for mandatory farm bill programs through FY2012. Examines provisions without budgetary baseline beyond FY2012, including provisions related to energy, conservation, nutrition, horticulture, and organic agriculture. Discusses what happens to these programs in the 2012 farm bill.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406868