Fishery, Aquaculture, and Marine Mammal Issues in the 112th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (35 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews background, legislation, and issues relating to the management of commercial and sport fisheries, aquaculture, and marine mammal protection. Details current and past proposals to amend or reauthorize the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act and the Marine Mammal Protection Act, and reviews National Marine Fisheries Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, and Marine Mammal Commission appropriations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406886