The FCC's Broadcast Media Ownership and Attribution Rules [electronic resource] : The Current Debate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines FCC broadcast media ownership rules, which place restrictions on the number of media outlets that a single entity can own or control in a local market or nationally, and are intended to foster competition, localism, and diversity of opinion. Highlights proposed changes to select rules, and presents related pro/con arguments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406952