The Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 112th Congress [electronic resource] : Conflicting Values and Difficult Choices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- Discusses oversight issues and legislation in the 112th Congress to address implementation of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) and management of endangered and threatened species. Examines implementation of wildlife treaties, and addresses issues related to efficacy of species protection and restoration efforts, sound science and ESA, endangered species and climate change, regional resource conflicts, private property and Fifth Amendment takings, and ESA appropriations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18406982