Emergency Relief Program [electronic resource] : Federal-Aid Highway Assistance for Disaster-Damaged Roads and Bridges
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes FHWA assistance for repair and reconstruction of highways and bridges damaged by disasters or catastrophic failures, such as a bridge collapse. Discusses legislative origins of Federal assistance, and provides information on the emergency relief (ER) program in its current form, including Federal-State relationship, funding, eligibility issues, and program operation. Examines ER funding sustainability, recent "quick release" ER allocations, FY2012 nationwide ER allocations, 2005 Gulf Coast hurricane ER funding, and the public transportation emergency relief program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18407019