Generalized System of Preferences [electronic resource] : Agricultural Imports
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP), which provides duty-free tariff treatment for certain imported products from designated developing countries; and examines GSP effect on agricultural imports. Reviews recent changes to the GSP and possible implications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18407034